Alfie’s has been approved by water regulations advisory scheme
Please refer to The water supply (water fittings) regulations 1999 (England & Wales), The water supply (water fittings) regulations (Northern Ireland) 2009, The water supply (water fittings) (Scotland) Byelaws 2014 when considering point-of-use protection for the prevention of risk of backflow in the design of bathrooms or shower rooms.
A faster, more robust and watertight connection for securing fixed shower heads, shower hose wall fittings, wall mounted taps and bar shower valves, wc’s and hand basins.
- Eliminate leaks within walls and floors
- Prevent pipes from being knocked or drilled
- Guarantees perfectly upright shower fittings
- DZR brass for exceptional corrosion resistance
- Reversible manifold for hollow and solid walls
- Dual seal within the wall structure
- Interlocking base plate for various applications
- Prevents depth planning of fittings or using offset adapters